Blue Mary - King of Fighters
- I made this costume back in 2007 as part of a King of Fighter's group my friends were putting together. At the time I didn't know a lot about the character, but I started research and playing the games! I wasn't great with Mary, but I had a lot of fun learning her moves and having fun playing against friends!
- The pants I dyed along with the gloves. They were modified white sweat pants and the gloves were made out of a simple stretch cotton.
- The top I was lucky enough to find a red turtleneck to modify. I chopped it off, and cropped off the sleeves.
- The belt was again originally black, I modified it and attached it.
- The star in circle design I hand painted.